Thales Polygon Trading Competition
New Shades, Who Dis?
To celebrate and promote this launch, together with Polygon, Thales is organizing a $50,000 Trading Competition on Polygon.
- Collateral on Polygon Thales: USDC
- Competition duration: April 18th - May 9th (3 weeks).
- Competition markets: BTC, ETH, SNX and MATIC.
- Markets Creation schedule: 6-day long markets created every 3 days.
- Participation Eligibility: Any wallet that trades on Thales for the duration of the competition.
- Minimal eligible trade size for % Profit leaderboard: 10 USDC
- Total prize pool: 50k THALES+ 15k MATIC
- Total prize pool for Net Profit leaderboard: 27,725 THALES+ 7,675 MATIC
- Total prize pool for % Profit leaderboard: 22,275 THALES+ 7,325 MATIC
To participate in Thales Polygon Trading Competition, all you need is to connect your wallet to Polygon network, have USDC and some MATIC for gas fees in your Polygon wallet and you are good to go!
Navigate to https://thalesmarket.io/markets while connected to the Polygon Network and start trading! All trades on Thales Marketplace on Polygon for the duration of the competition will be counted as participating in the competition.
- Minimal eligible trade size for the competition is 10 USDC to mitigate the possibility of large scale sybil attack.
- Transferring UP or DOWN tokens between wallets is not a valid approach, only interactions with the AMM directly will be deemed valid. Please note that the leaderboard is just a reference and is not definitive until a complete review by the Thales team at the end of the competition.
- Top 50 in Total Profit (in USDC)
- Top 50 in Percentage Gain (in %)
Net Profit Leaderboard
% Profit Leaderboard
If you get stuck at any point or have any questions please join our Discord and let us know how can we help you.